Terms & Conditions For Photography Competition
1) “Shree Vighnesha Photography” Competition is held by “TheNaka.com”.
2 ) In “Shree Vighnesha Photography” Competition only residence in “Western Line” (Virar to Churchgate) and “Central Line” (Thane to CST) can be participate. Photography competition is open to Everyone aged 18 years or above.
3) The Entry Fees in “Shree Vighnesha Photography” competition is absolutely Free by “Shree VIghnesha”.
4) Interested photographer can register their “Profile” between 11th August to 20th August on “www.thenaka.com” website.
5) The photographer can upload only photos of ganesh utsav.
6) The result can be done on the basis of “Public Voting.”
7) Public Voting will starts from 25th August to midnight of 8th September.
8) The Winner will be declared on 9th September at 12 PM on “TheNaka.com”.
9) The rights of changes in competition will remain with “TheNaka.com”.
10) The results will be declared on the basis of public voting and there will not be any changes.
11) Every photographer will get personal page for uploading their photos & videos & also they can share their page link on WhatsApp & Facebook for getting more votes from public.
12) The photographer should give correct information.
13) The photographer must read all the Terms and Conditions which mentioned by “TheNaka.com” and then submit the form.