Terms & Conditions For Ganeshotsav Mandal
1) “Shree Vighnesha” Competition is held by “TheNaka.com”.
2) In “Shree Vighnesha” Competition only “Registered Ganeshotsav Mandals” in “Western Line” (Virar to Churchgate) and “Central Line” (Thane to CST) can be participate.
3) The Entry Fees in “Shree Vighnesha” competition is absolutely Free by “Shree VIghnesha”.
4) Interested participant can register their “Ganeshotsav Mandals” between 11th August to 20th August on “www.thenaka.com” website.
5) The result can be done on the basis of “Public Voting.”
6) Public Voting will starts from 25th August to midnight of 3rd September.
7) The Winner will be declared on 4th September at 12 PM on “TheNaka.com”.
8) Prize distribution will be held on 4th September by visiting the respective “Ganeshotsav Mandal.”
9) The rights of changes in competition will remain with “TheNaka.com”.
10) The results will be declared on the basis of public voting and there will not be any changes.
11) Every participant will get personal page for uploading their photos & videos & also they can share their page link on WhatsApp & Facebook for getting more votes from public.
12) The participant should give correct information about their mandal and 3 main concern persons of respective mandal in the application form.
13) The participant must read all the Terms and Conditions which mentioned by “TheNaka.com” and then submit the form.